Friday, February 3, 2012

My cd/dvdw Ts-H652L optical drive recognizes and plays cd's but not dvd's.

I"m using Windows XP. The drive occasionally recognizes and plays a dvd, but maybe 1 time in 10. I've rolled back, and tried to update with no luck.

The laser pickup unit of the DVD player may either be dusty or dirty. Try to clean it, by inserting a lens cleaning disc into the player and play it until it pays completley. Then check it out.
If this do not help you, the laser pickup unit is faulty. It will be best to muy a new Player, rather than try to repair it, especially to computer DVD players. OK.

that it will be easiest and profitable than repair these kinds of system components. I've tried to rapair my own dvd writer to my system, but not suceeded. That is why I recomended you to repalce it as a unit. My system has two of them, LG and Samsung . Both are DVD ROM; re-writable. I recomend you to buy an LG brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment